Use this wreath on your front door to welcome guests to your home. Continue with adding a pine cone and balsam tree branches in a centerpiece for the coffee table or dining table. The pine cones will make your décor feel cozier.
- Decorate your living room by draping a balsam garland on your fireplace mantle and also add to the railing of your staircase.
- Fill apothecary jars with silver or white ornaments and feature them on top of the mantle, coffee table, and foyer tables.
- Drape crystal like garland over the balsam garland. The sparkle will glisten in the light and will look stunning.
- For your coffee table make or buy a balsam centerpiece with white pine cones that are dipped in silver glitter
- Slipcovers for your sofa is a good way to conceal a color that does not go with your White Christmas theme. Then add a variety of throw pillows and your sofa will look so cozy.